Converting a FireMonkey Form to a Metropolis UI Form
Go Up to Convert to Metropolis UI Form
To convert an existing FireMonkey form to a Metropolis UI form
- Right-click the Form Designer and choose Convert to Metropolis UI Form.
- A message box appears asking you if you want to continue and informing you that the change to Metropolis UI is irreversible. Click Yes to proceed with the conversion.
- By default, the Metropolis UI Dark style is applied. If you want to use one of the other Metropolis UI styles, follow the next steps:
- Double-click the style book component on the form to open the Style Designer.
- Click Load.
- Navigate to C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Styles\.
- Choose the preferred Metropolis UI style and click Open.
- Click Apply or Apply and Close to employ the style.
After the conversion, the Metropolis UI form is in full-screen mode with no non-client area (the FullScreen property is set to
Also, the controls that are already on the form get resized and the font attributes are set according to the standards of Windows 8 (see Metropolis UI Fonts).