DataSnap Connectors for Mobile Devices
Go Up to Cross-Platform Applications Index
You can now create applications for mobile devices such as:
- iOS (iPhone, Objective-C and Free Pascal)
- Windows Phone 7 (C# Silverlight)
- Android (Java)
- Blackberry (Java)
Note: Free Pascal Compiler is supported only in XE2.
The following table lists the mobile operating systems for which you can create applications.
|Operating System||Required Version|
Please start by reading Getting Started with DataSnap Mobile Connectors, the general topic that describes important information that you need to know about all the DataSnap Mobile Connectors. Then read the specific "Getting Started" topic for your chosen platform.
- Getting Started with DataSnap Mobile Connectors
- Getting Started with iOS Objective-C DataSnap Mobile Connector
- Getting Started with iOS Free Pascal DataSnap Connectors
- Getting Started with CSharp Silverlight DataSnap Mobile Connector
- Getting Started with Java Android DataSnap Mobile Connector
- Getting Started with Java BlackBerry DataSnap Mobile Connector