Show: Delphi C++
Developing a Windows Application
From RAD Studio
Go Up to How To Build VCL Forms Applications
The following procedure illustrates the essential steps for building a Windows application.
To create a Windows project
- Select File > New > VCL Forms Application - Delphi. The Windows Designer displays.
- If necessary, select Design view.
- From the Tool Palette, drag components onto the designer to create the user interface.
- Associate logic with the controls.
To associate code with a control
- In the Designer, double-click the component to which you want to apply logic.The Code Editor appears, cursor in place between the reserved words begin and end in the event handler.
- Code your application logic.
- Save and compile the application.