Show: Delphi C++
Locating Declarations of Classes, Interfaces, Types, and Class/Interface Members with the C++ Class Explorer
From RAD Studio
Go Up to C++ Class Explorer Topics
Classes and interfaces appear automatically in the C++ Class Explorer.
To locate declarations of elements displayed in the Type List:
- In C++Builder, open a C++ project that contains the managed unit (paired .cpp/.h files) that defines the classes and interfaces you want to examine.
- Click View > C++ Class Explorer.
- After the Type List (left-hand pane) is populated, click the class, interface, type, or member of interest to you.
- The Member View displays the members of the class or interface.
- The Source Window displays the declaration of the class or interface in read-only mode.
- To view and optionally edit the declaration of an item in the Type List, select the item, then do either of the following:
- The Code Editor window opens, with focus on the line of the declaration, so that you can edit the source if desired.