Create Main Form (IBX General Tutorial)
This section creates a main form that selects which InterBase Express demo is displayed. Its interface is simple: a button for each demo.
Create the Project and Main Form
Create a VCL Forms project.
- For Delphi, click the main menu item File > New > VCL Form Application - Delphi.
Adjust the new form's properties:
- Set Caption to "Client/Server Concepts".
- Set Name to "FrmLauncher".
- Change the form's Height to 300 and its Width component to 250.
Save the form and project:
- For Delphi, save the file as Frmviews.pas. Save the project as CSDemos.dproj.
This form has one button for each demo. Add one button now for the first demo.
Drop a TButton on the top of the form and size it as shown in the figure below. Set the Caption to "Show a &View in action", so that pressing
ALT+v is the same as clicking the TButton. Set Name to "BtnViews".