Go Up to How To Perform Database Procedures
TSQLTable represents a database table that is accessed using dbExpress. TSQLTable generates a query to fetch all the rows and columns in a table you specify. You can add a TSQLTable component to a form at designtime, or create one dynamically at run time.
To use TSQLTable
- Choose File > New > Other. The New Items dialog displays.
- In the New Items dialog, select Delphi Projects and double-click VCL Forms Application. The Windows Designer displays.
- From the dbExpress category of the Tool Palette, drag a TSQLTable component to the form.
- In the Object Inspector, set its Name property to a unique value appropriate to your application.
- Set the SQLConnection property.
- Set the TableName property to the name of the table in the database.
- Add a data source component to the form.
- Set the DataSet property of the data source component to the the name of the dataset.