From RadPHP XE2 Documentation
Additional Components are common general-purpose (mostly) visual components. When in the Designer, you can find them listed on the Tool Palette pane.
- A hidden form field you can work with inside a form without user noticing.
- An upload form field through which users can send a file of theirs to your server.
- An image-based button which displays different images for its different states.
- A groupable image-based button, commonly used to create toolbars or tool palettes.
- An image.
- An image map to define interactive areas of an image.
- An SWF file, displaying animated multimedia content created with Adobe Flash.
- A geometric shape, with customizable outline and fill.
- A beveled shape.
- A list of checkable items.
- A chart to display data in an user-friendly way.
- A window container to give your web application a desktop-like look.
- A form field with both a label and an input field.
- A pager to allow the browsing of sets of data using pages.