Contributor's Guide :: Steps needed to run the RPCL tests
From RadPHP XE2 Documentation
- Download and install MySQL 5.0 Server:
- Get it from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html and launch installer.
- At "Instance Configuration Wizard" window select "standard Configuration".
- In the next window check the option "Include Bin Directory in Windows PATH".
- In the next window add a password for the root account.
- Finally click the execute button to finish instalation.
- Download Interbase from www.embarcadero.com and install it. At this moment this link is working: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/interbase.
- Go to the start menu-> Programs -> Borland Interbase 20007 -> interbase Server Manager. Click the start button to run the server (you can select to run it as a service too).
- Download SUBVERSION from this link:
- Unzip the archive you just downloaded and put the files wherever you like, we suggest move them into Program Files directory or Archivos de programa if you installed a spanish windows.
- Now, we only need to give some information to the test system to let it connect to the dbs, find needed programs, etc...
- Make yourself to the folder where RadPHP resides and get to the 3.0\rpcl\tests folder. Edit "run_and_mail.bat" and fill all the data and paths needed.
- Edit files to make test system connect and create needed databases, for this edit interbasecfg.inc.php and mysqlcflg.inc.php. Here you must provide information such as Host, password, etc...
- Ok, we´re ready now to launch our testing. Double click run_and_mail.bat and if everything is ok you will find 2 files in this same folder, one called output.html and the other called errors.txt. All information about testing is in output.html that you can open with a internet navigator.