Contributor's Guide :: What are the steps to contribute?
From RadPHP XE2 Documentation
To contribute to the project, this is the process we want to implement, it will evolution as the community evolves:
- You want to make a modification to the library or to add some components
- You tell us in the development mailing list, to check if there is someone already working on that to join forces
- If not, you must get ready some kind of RFC and place it on the forum, so we can talk about it to draft the best way to implement it
- Once the goal is clear, just start developing and ask any question you have on the forums/mailinglists
- As soon you have something is working at a nice level, send it to us to integrate