The RadPHP interface can be viewed in multiple languages without having to install separate localized versions of the product. The localizations can also be modified and additional translations added by the user. The documentation for the IDE and RPCL is only available in English so selecting a different IDE interface language does not change the language of those help files.
To change the IDE interface language:
- Select Tools Options Environment Options from the main product menu
- Select the language of your choice from the "Interface Language" combobox
- Click the "OK" button
- Click the button to confirm the change and note that you need to restart the IDE for the change to take effect
- Close and restart the IDE
IMPORTANT: After changing the interface language, you must restart the IDE before doing any additional work. Continuing to work without restarting the IDE may lead to errors.
To modify translations or add your own
- See How to add a new translation to the IDE in the Contributor's Guide