From RadPHP XE2 Documentation
Here is a list of video tutorials for RadPHP and RadPHP Component Library.
- Edition Pane
- This video covers the Edition Pane, namely:
- It also covers other elements of the interface: Object Inspector and Tool Palette.
- Frameset and Frame Components
- This video covers the basics of working with Frameset and Frame RPCL components.
- How to Create a Web DataSnap Client
- This video covers how to create a DataSnap server application from Delphi, and how to create a web DataSnap client application with RadPHP to work with it.
- How to Create iPhone Applications
- This video will show you how to open mobile demos, play around with them, run them in a web browser, and build them for iOS.
- How to Deploy Applications to Android
- This video will show you how UseAjax works (both in a real device and in a web browser), and how to build your application for Android and run it in an Android emulator.
- Your First Facebook Application
- This video will show you how to register an application on Facebook, create a RadPHP project for it, create the application itself (a Hello World! application), upload it to your web server and see your application working from Facebook domain.
- RadPHP XE - Database #2 - Connecting to MS SQL Server 2008
- RadPHP XE - Components #6 - TeeChartPHP
- RadPHP XE - Components #5 - QWindow
- RadPHP XE - Including functionality
- RadPHP XE - Components #4 - FormValidator
- RadPHP XE - Using styles
- RadPHP XE - How to change the include_path on php.ini.template
- RadPHP XE - How to organize your project files and setting the main script
- RadPHP XE - Facebook development #2 - Requiring the user to be logged and getting information
- RadPHP XE - Using webkit to render RPCL components into RadPHP XE visual designer
- RadPHP XE - Using RadPHP XE with existing PHP Applications
- RadPHP XE - Components #3 - QMainMenu and QPopupMenu
- RadPHP XE - RPCL serialization performance improved up to 6 times
- RadPHP XE - Components #2 - MainMenu and PopupMenu
- RadPHP XE - Database #1 - Connecting to Interbase
- RadPHP XE - Facebook development #1 - Hello World!
Delphi for PHP
- Hello, World!: Shows how to create a simple Hello, World application
- Welcome page: How to use the welcome page and all its options
- Tool Palette: How to insert components on forms, how to find components and how to use the keyboard
- Project Manager: Creating projects, project groups, managing files, add folder contents to project
- Code Explorer: Browse for items, functions, updating code, phpDoc support
- Data Explorer and Data Viewer: Adding databases, modifying connections, different types of databases, browsing tables, executing queries
- Docking and Desktops: Docking interface, desktop saving, debug desktop
- Multilanguage: Change active language, request php help, localized welcome page
- Forms: Create a simple application interface, two way tools
- CSS Integration: Using CSS stylesheets
- Accessing Oracle: Using native access components to access an Oracle database
- Templated Forms: Create an application interface using some HTML template
- Component development: Create a basic component, including packages, icons for components, property editors, etc
- Source Code Formatter: Options, before and after
- Debugging: Watches, profiler, breakpoints, etc
- Deployment: Deploying a project
- Delphi for PHP early preview - Refactoring Tests
- Delphi for PHP early preview - Refactoring
- Delphi for PHP NotifyBar component
- Delphi for PHP - Fill combo boxes using Ajax
- Delphi for PHP PasswordStrength component
- Delphi for PHP early preview - Data Explorer