Execution and Execution-related SQL Editor options
Go Up to Using the SQL Editor
The ISQL Editor lets you execute all or part of your SQL scripts. Unless you are executing large scripts that have multiple statements within them, or you need to view optimizer statistics, you execute most of your SQL scripts without options.
The following topic describe the execution related options available from the SQL Editor.
- Locking a SQL Editor Window to a Datasource
- Setting up the Execution Environment with Query options
- Executing Entire Scripts in the SQL Editor
- Executing Partial Scripts in the SQL Editor
- Executing the Current Statement
- Step Executing a Script
- Using the Query Plan Facility
- Canceling a Query