Go Up to Main Page
The following sets of topics are intended for new users. They provide learning curve material and tell you how to configure your new application:
- Prerequisites and Preliminary Tasks: Provides information on installation and licensing as well as general information on using this document.
- Starting Rapid SQL: Describes the various ways to start the application.
- Rapid SQL Application Basics: Provides detailed tutorial exercises that introduce the basic areas of Rapid SQL functionality.
- Rapid SQL Tutorial exercises: Tutorial exercises that show the major functional areas of Rapid SQL.
- Specifying Application Preferences and Feature Options: Tells you how to configure Rapid SQL.