Adding a Child to a Glossary
Go Up to Working with Glossaries
To make an existing glossary a child of another glossary:
- Open the page of the parent-to-be glossary. You can search for it.
- Open the Children subpage.
- Open the Manage tab.
- In the list of existing glossaries, click Add Child on the right-hand side of a glossary to add as a child of the current glossary.
- You can use the search field at the top of the page to filter the list of existing glossaries.
- You can click Remove Child on right-hand side of a glossary, on any of the tabs, to remove the glossary from the list of children of the current glossary.