Associating a Term with Another Term
Go Up to Working with Terms
To associate an existing term with another existing term:
- Open the page of one of the terms. You can search for it.
- Open the Related Terms subpage.
- Open the Relate tab.
- In the list of terms, click Relate on the right-hand side of a term to associate it with the current term.
- You can use the search field at the top of the page to filter the list of existing terms.
- You can click Unrelate on the right-hand side of a term to break its relation with the current term.
- As well as with relating terms, you may also group terms by Term Entity Type. See the Creating a Term page on how to do this.