Generating a Shared Report
From TeamServer ER/Studio
Go Up to Using Reports
To generate a shared report:
- Under Shared Reports, click either Business Reports or Technical Reports.
- Click the name of the report you want to run. For additional information about the standard reports, see Shared Reports.
- Note: Users can see all shared reports, regardless of whether or not they have permission to access the ER objects that the report accesses. However, when users that try to run a report that access ER objects which users do not have permission to access, users get an error message instead of the results of the report.
- On the Shared Report Configuration Page page that opens:
- Choose the parameters for your report.
- In the View as combo box, choose the desired type of output for the report results: html, pdf or xls.
- Click Run to generate the target report.