Sending Reports By Email
From TeamServer ER/Studio
Go Up to Using Reports
If emailing reports is enabled, follow these steps to send a report by email:
- Open the Solution Browser page: ER Tools > Shared Reports.
- Under Shared Reports, click either Business Reports or Technical Reports.
- Click the name of the report you want to make favorite. For additional information about the standard reports, see Shared Reports.
- Note: Users can see all shared reports, regardless of whether or not they have permission to access the ER objects that the report accesses. However, when users that try to run a report that access ER objects which users do not have permission to access, users get an error message instead of the results of the report.
- On the Shared Report Configuration Page page that opens:
- Choose the parameters for your report.
- In the View as combo box, choose the desired type of output for the report results: html, pdf or xls.
- Click Send by Email.
- In the Email Report dialog that opens:
- Specify in To an email address of the recipient.
- Click Submit to send the message.