Go Up to Tutorials
If you have not added and published a model on Team Server, you will need to do that first.
Select ER Tools > Model Explorer.
Browse the hierarchy of ER objects from the Model Explorer page. In this hierarchy, expand every folder and ER object to see its contents. At this point you can:
- Hover over certain ER objects, such as diagrams, to view detailed information about the ER object.
- Hover over the name of an ER object with an eye icon, such as a model or a submodel, to view a miniature picture of the ER object (clicking the icon shows the complete diagram in a new window/tab).
- Click an ER object to access its description page, which contains links that you can use to continue browsing your ER objects.
Open the description page of an ER Object. Click + Follow on the upper-right corner of the resource page header. If this object has child objects, click Yes to follow all levels of child objects beneath this object.
You are now following the resource, and its activity is displayed in your Home page.
- Click Related Terms and then go to relate tab. On the right-hand side of the term entries, you can click Relate to relate a term to the current model.
- Click Related Data Sources and then go to relate tab. On the right-hand side of the data sources entries, you can click Relate to relate a data source to the current model.