Access Control Permissions
Go Up to Admin
Team Server gives administrative permissions to users with the Super User role by default. Users assigned to the Super User role in ER/Studio can assign permissions to other users in ER/Studio Team Server and limit the actions that specific users or groups of users can perform over a resource from the Access Control List page.
The page is divided in two tabs, which are described below.
The Groups Tab displays a list of groups available to assign permissions. It allows you to:
- Create a New Group.
- Mark a group as default. If you click the Mark as default group button, Team Server will assign this default group to each new user. To clear a group as default, you can click the Unmark as default group button.
- Manage permissions for groups.
- Delete a group.
- Manage User Permissions on a Resource
- Manage Group Permissions on a Resource
- Manage Permissions for Individual Resources
- Creating a Permissions Group
- Deleting a Permissions Group