Managing Permissions on Action Sequences
Go Up to Overview of Security
Team Server gives administrative permissions to users with the "Super User" role by default. Users assigned to the Super User role in ER/Studio can assign permissions to other roles and users in Team Server from the Solution Permissions page.
In the Solution Permissions page there is a tree view of items. You can configure access permissions for every item in the tree. Higher level entries provide the default setting for lower level entries. Lower level entries override higher level entries.
For each item in the tree view you can define a list of roles and users, and the permissions each of them has on the target item. You can assign any combination of the following permissions to any role or user:
- Execute. Ability to run the target actions sequence.
- Subscribe. Ability to subscribe to the target action sequence.
- Write. Provides both the Execute and Subscribe permissions.
Team Server only applies your changes to permissions after a restart.
- Adding Permissions on an Action Sequence
- Editing Permissions on an Action Sequence
- Removing Permissions on an Action Sequence