Uninstalling Team Server
Go Up to Administrator Guide
To remove an installation of Team Server and Repository:
- Select Start > Programs > Team Server X.X > Uninstall Team Server to start the uninstallation wizard.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Summary Information page, review the information and click Uninstall.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, click Finish to close the uninstallation wizard.
- After you close the uninstallation wizard, you are given the choice to reboot immediately or at a later time. For a complete uninstallation, a system reboot may be required. Make your selection and click Finish.
- The Team Server uninstaller does not uninstall the Team Server Reporting Repository database. It is the Database Administrator's responsibility to delete the Reporting Repository database if you decide to permanently delete Team Server.
- When Team Server is uninstalled, the backup folder remains in the disk. In case your are uninstalling Team Server with no plans to install it again, remember you can delete this folder manually. You may find backup folder in the following location:
- Team Server 4.0.8 and previous versions: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ersEnterprisePortalBackup
- Team Server 4.1: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ersEnterprisePortalBackup
- Team Server 2016 and later: C:Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\ersEnterprisePortalBackup (Please see known issue about backing up 16.0.0 version.)