Go Up to Main Wiki
Team Server provides an API that you can use to create software (applications, plugins, and more) that interacts with Team Server in real time. You can use the API to add, edit, and remove resources, perform searches, and much more.
You can access the API from http://<domain>:<port>/api/v1/<resource> , where <domain> and <port> are those of a running Team Server installation, and <resource> is one of the resources that the API supports.
There is a small Java application available that gives a graphical example of the API connection. It is available for download here. A video containing instructions is available here: http://www.embarcadero.com/data-modeling/use-cases/API-demo
- Obtaining Authorization to Use the API
- Registering Your API Client Application in the Embarcadero Developer Network
- Registering Your API Client Application in Team Server
- Using the Web Server Authorization Flow
- Using the Embedded Web Browser Authorization Flow
- Using the Password Authorization Flow
- Obtaining an Access Token Using a Refresh Token
- Revoking an Access Token
- Browsing Resources Using the API
- Managing Resources Using the API
- Enabling Secure API Requests