Adding Permissions on an Action Sequence
To add permissions to a role or user over an item:
- Select My Settings > Admin > Solution Permissions.
- Select the target item from the Solution Repository column.
- Click Add in the Settings column.
- In the Add New Permission column:
- Select under Role the target role or user.
- Check the permissions that you want the target role or user to have (Write, Execute, Subscribe).
- Click Add.
Team Server add the new permissions entry to the table in the Settings column.
- Note: You need to restart Team Server for your changes to take effect.