Adding a Shared Report to Favorite Reports
Go Up to Using Reports
You can save the parameters of a shared report in your list of Favorite Reports, so you can later access the report easily.
To make a shared report favorite:
- Open the Solution Browser page:
- Under Shared Reports, click either Business Reports or Technical Reports.
- Click the name of the report you want to make favorite. For additional information about the standard reports, see Shared Reports.
- Note: Users can see all shared reports, regardless of whether or not they have permission to access the ER objects that the report accesses. However, when users that try to run a report that access ER objects which users do not have permission to access, users get an error message instead of the results of the report.
- On the Shared Report Configuration Page page that opens:
- Choose the parameters for your report.
- In the View as combo box, choose the desired type of output for the report results: html, pdf or xls.
- Click Add to Favorites.
- In the Add to favorites dialog that opens:
- Enter a Name to save the report with in the Favorite Reports list.
- Write a Description for the report.
- Check the Shared checkbox if you want to make the shared report public.
- Click Submit to make the shared report favorite.