Associating a Data Source with an ER Model
Go Up to Working with Data Sources
- Open the ER Objects page from the Navigation bar. In the left Navigation Bar, filter by Models.
- Click on the Model that you would like to associate with the Data Source.
- Open the Related Data Sources subpage.
- Open the Relate tab. The tab contains a search page, similar to the ER Objects page.
- In the list of Data Sources, click Relate on the right side of a Data Source to associate it with the current ER Model.
- You can use the search field at the top of the subpage to filter the list of existing Data Sources.
- You can click Unrelate on the right side of a Data Source to break its relation with the current ER Model.