Configuring Your User Profile
Go Up to Interacting with People
To configure the information in your description page:
- Open your person page. For example, click your username or user image in your Home page.
- Click Edit on the upper-right corner of your person page.
- In the Configure Profile page:
- In Photo, click Browse and select an image file that you want to represent you in Team Server.
- Fill Title with your job title. This field is mandatory.
- You can enter in First Name your display name, which Team Server displays in places such as the Stream subpage.
- Write a detailed description of your job responsibilities in Job Description.
- Fill your Phone number so other users can contact you by phone.
- Fill Email with your email address.
- Under Stream Moderation, you can check or uncheck the following options:
- "Allow others to post to your stream". Check this option so that other users can post comments associated with your user.
- "Allow others to comment on activity in your stream". Check this option so that other users can reply to items in your activity stream.
- Click Save Changes to save your changes.