Deleting a Sensitive Data Alert Condition
Go Up to Configuring Sensitive Data Alerts
There are two methods of deleting an existing sensitive data alert condition:
- Open the page of the security property or attachment that contains the alert condition. You can search for it.
- Open the Alerts subpage.
- Click Delete Condition on the target alert condition resource.
- Go to My Settings > Admin > Object Alerts (super users).
- On the right of the condition you want to delete, click the blue Delete button.
- Click OK on the deletion warning popup.