Go Up to Glossaries
To load glossaries and terms from a CSV file:
- Select Glossaries on the navigation menu.
- Click Export Glossaries on the upper-right corner of the Glossaries page.
- On the pop-up windows that opens click Save or Open.
Team Server exports the glossaries and terms into a CSV file.
Export a Subset of Glossaries or Terms
There are several options in order to export a subset of terms to a CSV file.
- From the Glossary page:
- Select Glossaries tab.
- Open the page of the target glossary. You can search for it.
- Open the Terms subpage.
- Open the View tab and click Export.
- From the Terms list:
- Select Terms.
- If you click Export now, you will import all the terms.
- To export some of them use a default filter or a search and then, click Export
- From the Term page:
- Select Terms tab.
- Open the page of the target term. You can search for it.
- Open the Related Terms subpage.
- Open the View tab and click Export. This action will export the target term and the related ones.
- In case you want to export the target term and the Related Glossaries open this subpage and click Export on View tab.