Go Up to Resource Pages
Person pages provide information about users: activity, personal data, people they are following, people who are following them, and more. They are only available for social users.
To open a person page, follow a user link. There are several places where you can find user links, but if you are looking for a specific user, you can try the People search page.
Person Pages Header
The person page header shows:
- An image of the user. A default image is shown if the user does not upload an image.
- The name of the user (not the username).
- The job title of the user.
On the top-right corner:
- If you are viewing your own person page, you can click Edit to open the Configure Profile page.
- Otherwise, you can click + Follow to start following the current user, or Following to stop following. See Following Resources.
Person Pages Sidebar
Person pages provide a sidebar with the following items:
Opens the activity stream of the current user.
It displays entries, for example, when the current user comments on a model metadata, glossary terms, and domain pages.
Provides detailed information about the user.
Shows a list of users that are following the current user.
Shows a list of users that the current user is following.