Go Up to Using the ToGo Edition
IBToGo VAR license registration and deployment
If you are an InterBase VAR and have received a superkey slip license file for distribution, please deliver the license file into the <interbase>/license folder. The following steps are only required if you want to register an individual S/N.
- To license InterBase ToGo, execute the License Manager tool (licensemanager.exe on Windows, LicenseManagerLauncher on Mac OS X) from the bin folder. This opens the Embarcadero Product License Manager dialog.
- When you downloaded either a trial version or purchase a licensed version, you will receive an email with a serial number. You can then copy this serial number into License Manager dialog.
- All a VAR must do is copy their .slip file into the license folder and they have all the files they need.
IBToGo Subscription license registration and deployment
- Go to the Product Registration Portal.
- Enter the Serial Number you received by email.
- For Registration Code enter any number between 1 and 100000.
- When prompted, log in with your existing EDN account or create a new one.
- Review the EULA.
- Select if you want to Download or email the activation file, then click the Register.
- Save the file on your machine.
- Rename the file as
reg_ibtogo.txtand package it for deployment with your application in the