void __fastcall Delete();
Deletes the active record and positions the dataset on the next record.
- Verifies that the dataset is not empty (and raises an exception if it is).
- Calls CheckBrowseMode to post any pending changes to a prior record if necessary.
- Calls the BeforeDelete event handler.
- Deletes the record.
- Frees any buffers allocated for the record.
- Puts the dataset into dsBrowse mode.
- Resynchronizes the dataset to make the next undeleted record active. If the record deleted was the last record in the dataset, then the previous record becomes the current record.
- Calls the AfterDelete event handler.