This sample illustrates how to create a photo gallery with FireMonkey.
You can find the FireFlow sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio Rio | Samples and navigate to:
Object Pascal\Multi-Device Samples\User Interface\FireFlow
CPP\Multi-Device Samples\User Interface\FireFlow
- Subversion Repository:
This application uses TViewport3D to create a 3D photo gallery. The user can open several photos from the computer and can navigate through them by using the TTrackBar or by clicking the next picture displayed.
- Navigate to one of the locations given above and open:
- Delphi: FireFlow.dproj.
- C++: FireFlow.cbproj.
- Press F9 or choose Run > Run. Press the Select button, select a picture from your computer, and press the Open button. A gallery with all the photos in the same folder with the picture you selected is displayed.
FireFlow - Powered by FireMonkey represents the main window of the sample. It contains the following components:
- A TViewport3D with a TLayout3D and a TOpenDialog
- A TStyleBook
- A TRectangle with a TRoundRect, which contains a TTrackBar, a TAniIndicator, and a TButton
- When you run the application, the main window of the sample is displayed.
- To display the TOpenDialog window, press the Select button.
- To display a gallery with all the photos in the same folder with the photo you selected, select an image and press the Open button.
- The TAniIndicator object is visible until the photos are uploaded into the gallery.
- Once the photos are uploaded, the TTrackBar object is enabled, allowing you to navigate through the gallery.