This sample illustrates most of the features of the TPresentedScrollBox control to create an area with a scroll bar.
You can find the PlatformScrollBox sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio Rio | Samples and then navigate to:
Object Pascal\Multi-Device Samples\User Interface\PlatformScrollBox
CPP\Multi-Device Samples\User Interface\PlatformScrollBox
- Subversion Repository:
- Delphi: http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RADStudio_Rio/Object%20Pascal/Multi-Device%20Samples/User%20Interface/PlatformScrollBox
- C++: http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RADStudio_Rio/CPP/Multi-Device%20Samples/User%20Interface/PlatformScrollBox
The PlatformScrollBox sample shows an instance of TPresentedScrollBox filled with a grid of random controls, and provides a multi-view pane that allows you to configure at run-time many of the properties of the TPresentedScrollBox control and see how they affect the appearance and the behavior of the control.
How to Run the Sample
- Navigate to one of the locations given above and open:
- Select the target platform.
F9or select Run > Run Without Debugging.
|File in Delphi||File in C++||Contains|
The project itself.
The main form.
How It Works
After you start this sample application, it displays the following form:
Use the controls in the left-side pane to change the appearance and the behavior of the scroll box at run time.