FireDAC.MongoDB Explore Sample
This is a sample that connects to a MongoDB server and lets you explore its content.
You can find the ToggleSwitch sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio Rio | Samples and then navigate to:
Object Pascal\Database\FireDAC\Samples\DBMS Specific\MongoDB\Explore
- Subversion Repository for Delphi: http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RADStudio_Rio/Object%20Pascal/Database/FireDAC/Samples/DBMS%20Specific/MongoDB/Explore
This sample application shows how to connect to a MongoDB server and access databases, collection and collection data. You can use this application to browse the data of any existing MongoDB server.
How to Use the Sample
- Navigate to the location given above and open
- If your MongoDB server is not running on the machine where you want to run the sample application, or requires non-default connection parameter such as a port other than 27017, configure the FDConnection1 component accordingly. For details, see Connect to MongoDB Database.
F9or choose Run > Run.
- Select databases or collections on the grids to browse your MongoDB server data.