Add Database Object File(s) to Project Wizard
Go Up to Working with Projects
You can add database objects to an existing project using a simple wizard that can reverse-engineer an entire database or any portion of it. This lets you keep your project in sync with databases where objects are constantly being created and updated.
Completing the Add Database Object File(s) to Project Wizard
To add database objects to a project, do the following:
- On the File menu click Open Project.
- The Open Project dialog box opens.
- In File name, type the name and location of the project or use browse to locate the project.
- Note: Project files are designated with a *.epj extension.
- Click Open.
- The Project Tab containing the project opens.
- On the Project menu, click Add Database Objects.
- The Reverse Engineer Wizard opens.
- Use the information in Create a New Project From a Database to complete the wizard.