Parallel Query Execution/multithreading
Go Up to DBArtisan Product Design
- DBArtisan supports parallel query execution or multithreading.
- DBArtisan accelerates the development process by executing multiple queries simultaneously using separate operating system threads and improving response time because most operations can start immediately and return control to the primary application thread.
- DBArtisan lets you run multiple, concurrent queries against the same datasource.
- DBArtisan employs a database connection pooling technique that dynamically spawns connections as needed and disconnects them when the associated query has completed.
- DBArtisan increases throughput by automatically assigns query threads to separate processors if your system has multiple CPUs. When you execute parallel queries against different database servers using a multi-processor computer, you experience near linear gains in throughput.