The additional components are a group of common general-purpose controls.
- An upload form field through which users can send a file of theirs to your server.
- An image.
- A canvas where you can draw 2D and 3D images.
- An image map to define interactive areas of an image.
- An SWF file, displaying animated multimedia content created with Adobe Flash.
- A simple geometric shape.
- A beveled outline.
- A list of checkable items.
- Access HTML5 geolocation features.
- Play audio and video files.
- Animate your controls in reaction to events.
- A pager to allow the browsing of sets of data using pages.