You can customize and fine-tune the style of any control.
Controls provide several properties that let you customize their appearance. The available properties will depend on the control (e.g. Image does not have a Font property).
Note: For these properties to work in mobile controls, set their Enhancement property to either enStructure or enNone.
- Define the radius of each corner of the control, as well as the border width, color and style.
- Define the control’s shadow: blur radius, color, position, and style.
- Define the background color. You might want to use Gradient instead.
- Define the details for the control’s font: alignment, case, color, family, line height, size, style, variant and weight.
- Define the background color as a gradient. Both linear and radial gradients are supported.
- Define the shadow for the text in the control: blur radius, color, position, and style.
- Perform transformations on the control: rotation, scalation, skewing and translation.