To uninstall HTML5 Builder, first run the Uninstallation Wizard:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Embarcadero HTML5 Builder XE5 > Uninstall HTML5 Builder to start the wizard.
- You will be asked for confirmation, click Yes to continue.
- In case any installed file could not be deleted by the wizard, you will be told so. In that case, you can safely remove HTML5 Builder installation folder and all its contents.
Now, if you are not upgrading HTML5 Builder and do not plan to install it again in the near future, you can continue with the following steps for a complete uninstallation:
- Remove shared data directory.
- Remove this registry keys at:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\6.0
Warning: Edit Windows Registry at your own risk. We recommend that you use the Microsoft Regedit tool to perform the edition. Whatever tool you use, however, you should, before making any changes, make backups of your registry and thoroughly familiarize yourself with the editing tool and the registry editing process. The registry is a critical component of your operating system, and any mistakes you make while editing it can prevent your computer from working.
Now, HTML5 Builder has been completely removed from your system.