DataDef.pdf (file size: 1.61 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
The Data Definition Guide covers information on designing and building InterBase databases. Topics include:
- Specifying data types
- Working with domains, tables, and indexes
- Working with procedures, triggers, and generators
- Encrypting databases and columns
- Character sets and collation orders
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:02, 20 November 2019||(1.61 MB)||Eric.revollo|
- You cannot overwrite this file.