Using the Data Definition Guide
Go Up to Data Definition Guide
The InterBase Data Definition Guide provides information on the following topics:
- Designing and creating databases
- Working with InterBase structures and objects, including data types, domains, tables, indexes, and views
- Working with tools and utilities such as stored procedures, triggers, Blob filters, and generators
- Planning and implementing database security
- Character sets and collation orders
- Note: For additional information and support on Embarcadero’s products, please refer to the Embarcadero web site at http://www.embarcadero.com.
- What is Data Definition?
- Who Should Use the Data Definition Guide
- Using isql
- Using a Data Definition File