TBluetoothLEScanFilter = class
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION TBluetoothLEScanFilter : public System::TObject
This class represents a BLE scan filter.
TBluetoothLEScanFilter allows to create, store and retrieve a filter that contains specific data about BLE devices you want to scan for.
You can set different filters into a filter list, represented as a TBluetoothLEScanFilterList object, which can be passed to the StartDiscovery method in order to scan only for the devices added to that list.
The different data fields you can filter devices by are:
- ManufacturerSpecificData: For BLE devices that use ManufacturerSpecificData, such as AltBeacons and iBeacons.
- ServiceUUID: For general purpose BLE devices, such as IoT devices.
- ServiceData: For BLE devices that use ServiceData
- LocalName: Name of the BLE device.
- DeviceAddress: Identifier of the BLE device.
You can also use the following masks in order to filter by subfields:
- ManufacturerSpecificDataMask: To extract data from ManufacturerSpecificData.
- ServiceUUIDMask: To extract data from ServiceUUID.
- ServiceDataMask: To extract data from ServiceData.