procedure SendNotification(const AManagerId, AProfileId, ANotification, Data: string);
void __fastcall SendNotification(const System::UnicodeString AManagerId, const System::UnicodeString AProfileId, const System::UnicodeString ANotification, const System::UnicodeString Data);
Sends the specified notification to the specified remote profile.
Remote managers are not meant to send notifications on their own. SendNotification is part of a chain that goes from one profile to a second profile:
- A profile calls SendNotification on its manager, specifying a target remote manager, a target remote profile, a type of notification and a notification.
- The manager calls SendNotification on the adapter that handles the connection to the specified target remote manager.
- The adapter sends the target and notification data to the remote adapter that handles the connection to the specified target remote manager.
- The DoLaunchNotification procedure of the remote adapter receives the target and notification data and calls passes this data to its manager.
- The remote manager calls Notify on the target profile.
- The remote profile handles the notification.
SendNotification receives the following parameters:
AManagerIdis the identifier of the manager that publishes the profile that must receive the notification.
AProfileIdis the identifier of the profile that must receive the notification.
ANotificationis a string that identifies the type of the notification.
Datais a string that contains an array of values, encoded as strings separated by
#*#. For example: