TScreen = class(TComponent)
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION TScreen : public System::Classes::TComponent
TScreen represents the state of the screen in which an application runs.
TScreen introduces properties that specify:
- What forms and data modules have been instantiated by the application.
- The active form, and the active control within that form.
- The size and resolution of the screen.
- The cursors and fonts available for the application to use.
- The list of monitors on which the application's forms can appear, including their dimensions.
There is the Screen global variable, of type TScreen, which is, by default, instantiated to a screen component created basing on information about the current screen device. Use Screen to obtain information about the current state of the screen in an application.
TScreen effectively handles the layout of the application's user interface on multiple monitors. If your application runs on multiple monitors, the Monitors property maintains a list of monitors used to comprise the desktop, coordinates and dimensions of monitors. The MonitorCount property returns the number of monitors. See also Handling the Screen.