Go Up to Delphi Toolchains
DCC64 is the RAD Studio Delphi compiler for 64-bit Windows.
|File Type||File Extension||File Format|
- Native integer types are 64-bit.
- Pointers are 64-bit.
- Dynamic arrays have 64-bit indexes.
- Floating-point operations can be performed in single or double precision. Extended precision floating-point operations are not supported.
- SHL/SHR behavior: 32-bit integers are shifted in 32-bit space, 64-bit integers are shifted in 64-bit space.
- Mixed Pascal/assembly code is not supported.
64-bit Inline Assembler
DCC64 supports 64-bit assembly code, with some limitations. Routines must be written completely in Delphi or in assembler (no mixing is allowed).
Pseudo-ops are provided to manage the stack. These are described in the following table.
Use this pseudo-instruction when calling external functions. This pseudo-instruction maps the function parameters in accordance with the x64 calling convention. When used, a pseudo-variable,
Generates code to save and restore the non-volatile general purpose register in prologue and epilogue.
Has the same functionality as
Forcibly disables the generation of a stack frame as long as there are no local variables declared and the parameter count is less than 4. Use only for "leaf" functions.