Show: Delphi C++
EMS Console Server
From RAD Studio
Go Up to Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS)
The EMS Console Server is a service that provides a web application which displays analytics from the EMS Server.
- The EMS Console accesses the database server in read-only mode.
- It gives feedback on the API calls with statistics from the EMS Server resources: Users, Groups, Installations, modules and its resources.
- You can use the console as a stand-alone application for testing purposes or set up the console on a Microsoft IIS Server for a production environment.
- The EMS Console offers analytics for new resources by extending the functionality of the server.
- The EMS Console offers analytics for the registered EMS users.
- You can export and save the analytics data to a .csv file in your system.