Go Up to Graphic Utilities Index
Tools > Manage Platforms
If you want to install new features, you must have a working internet connection to download required content.
Feature Selection Page
The Feature Selection page provides two tabs that display RAD Studio features that you can install:
- Platform Selection contains features that provide support for pairs of programming language and target platform.
- Additional Selection contains the following features:
The installed features are checked. You can check features that you want to install, or uncheck features that you want to remove.
On the bottom-left corner of the page there are three fields that show information about the expected download size, download time, and required space: Estimated Download Size, Estimated Download Time, and Estimated Required Space.
On the bottom-right corner there is an Apply button that starts the installation of checked features and the removal of unchecked features.
- Note: If you choose to install Android support for the first time, you may need to install the required Android development tools provided in the Additional Selection Page. See the Installation Notes for more information.
Operation Progress Page
The Operation Progress page shows the progress of the installation.
Installing RAD Studio features requires the download, extraction, and installation of several items. This page of the installer shows information about the installation of these items:
- At the top of the page, you can see the item that the installer is currently processing.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see two progress bars:
- The progress bar at the top shows the progress of the current download, extraction, or installation process of the item that the installer is currently processing.
- The progress bar at the bottom shows the overall progress of the installation.
- A Cancel button at the bottom of the page. Click Cancel to cancel the installation process.
Operation Complete Page
The Operation Complete page informs you that the operation was successful.
At the bottom of this page there is a Start Working button. When you click Start Working, the installer restarts RAD Studio.
Operation Canceled Page
The Operation Canceled page appears when the installation is canceled by the user.
Click Retry to continue the installation or Close to exit the Feature Installer.