Changing Appearance of Compartments
Go Up to Class Diagram Procedures
You can collapse or expand compartments for the different members of class, interface, namespace, enum, and structure (C++ projects only) elements. You can use the Show compartments as line option in the Appearance page of the Options dialog box to show compartments as straight lines. This can be useful when you have large container elements with content that does not need to be visible at all times.
To collapse or expand compartments
- Select the class (or interface) on the diagram.
- Click the + or - on the left of the compartment.
To view the compartment controls
- Open the Options dialog box.
- Select the Nodes group in the Modeling > (level) > Diagram > Appearance category.
- Set the Show compartments as line option to either