Changing the Local Root Directory of a macOS, iOS Device or iOS Simulator SDK
Go Up to Adding a macOS or iOS SDK
To define a custom path where the macOS or iOS (Device or Simulator) SDK local file cache is stored, do the following:
- Select Tools > Options > Deployment > SDK Manager
- On the left-hand panel, under SDK versions, select the target SDK.
- On the right-hand panel, update Local root directory with a new location.
- Click Update Local File Cache.
- Select a connection profile on the Select Connection Profile dialog box, and click OK.
The IDE updates the SDK local file cache by pulling from the remote machine any new path that resulted from adding or modifying entries of the remote paths list from the SDK Manager page.