Creating a Multiple Transition
Go Up to Activity Diagram Procedures
You can add a multiple transition to a state element.
To create a multiple transition (a fork or a join):
- Identify the states involved. If necessary, place all of the states on the diagram first and arrange as desired.
- On the Tool Palette diagram, choose the fork or the join button.
- Place either a horizontal or a vertical fork or join on the diagram.
- Resize as needed.
- On the Tool Palette diagram, choose the transition button.
- Draw links from the source state(s) to the fork/join node and from the fork/join node to the target state(s).